Here’s a list of items to bring to rally to set you up for success!
Rally Packing List
- Bedding — Sleeping Bag, Pillow — At camps/campuses there are beds to sleep in; at church venues, we sleep on floors. Please check your flyer for information about sleeping information.
- Water Bottle — Please bring a water bottle to rally with your name on it.
- Toiletries – Deodorant, Soap, Towel — Whatever it takes for you to feel clean for the weekend.
- Clothes and Shoes — Comfortable and Casual — It’s generally quite a busy time with a lot going on.
- Rain gear – Raincoat and Umbrella — In case it gets wet for rally.
- Close-Toed Shoes — To protect your feet.
- Flashlight and Batteries — For the walk back to your space, if you feel you need it.
- Regional Tithe — To show your support for our region.
Some items we ask that you leave at home for the safety of all who are experiencing rally.
Please leave these items at home.
- Squirt Guns
- Electronic Games/Devices
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.