- This event has passed.
June 21, 2017 - June 25, 2017
Onsite registration will be at the University Center, 3-4:45 p.m. on June 21. Event ends at 12:30 p.m. June 25.
Registration cost: $400. Final registration due May 29. Pay$375 if your chapter is registered by May 22.
Your chapter must mail one check made out to USCR YOU to:
Grandview, MO 64030
What to bring:
- five days of summer clothes that are appropriate.
- Toiletries: toothpaste, toothbrush, brush,soap, shampoo, mouthwash, deodorant, etc.
- Altar items
- Love offering
- Silent Auction Items
- Optional Spirit Sharing Items
- A water bottle
- Bedding and towels
- Your amazing smile
- Clothes for a river trip
- Shoes for the river
Everything you need to register is right here:
- Youth of Unity Event Registration — Information about requirements for Youth of Unity events and links to all necessary event registration forms, including online registration forms
- Youth of Unity Rallies & Retreats — General information and links to the required Trust Agreement; Packing Guide; and Newbie Guide
- Youth of Unity Parents — Information and links to the required Trust Agreement; Packing Guide; and Newbie Guide
- South Central Youth of Unity Trust Agreement — All YOU members and parents/guardians are asked to sign this agreement. Please download, print and sign this agreement and ask your teen to return it to his or her YOU Chapter.
- Packing Guide for Rallies and Events
- Newbie Guide — If you are new to our rallies, this is the best place to learn everything that you need to know for our events.